Are You Working With An Experienced Buyer's Agent? You Might Be Interested In the Information In This Video!Today we will be talking
HOMEOWNERSHIP? Is It Time To Make Your MOVE?
Dated: July 6 2021
First Time Buyer and/or Currently A Renter?
At this time, HomeOwners make up about 65.6% of households in the United States.
The vast majority of Americans feel that the American Dream of HomeOwnership is a key step to financial growth and stability for American families. Studies consistently show that about 84% of renters want and plan to own their own home in the future. Financial studies have consistently shown that one of the cornerstones to building financial stability and future wealth is HomeOwnership. HomeOwnership is a major reason why retirees who are HomeOwners achieve a better standard of living when they reach their retirement age than if they were still renting.
However, many First Time Buyers and Renters continue renting and "sitting on the sidelines" due to some common myths and misperceptions, such as:
1. You need a 20% down payment to buy a home.
2. Down payment help is only for First Time Buyers with special needs.
3. There are no down payment programs available in my area.
4. It's too expensive to buy a home where I live.
5. Down payment programs make home financing programs more difficult.
6. I haven't been on my job long enough to qualify for a home loan.
7. My credit is not good enough to qualify for a home loan.
The truth is, we have helped over a thousand First Time Buyers and Renters purchase a home. Most of the time, the process to GET STARTED is simple, a 15-minute phone conversation to answer their questions, calm their nerves and establish a game plan to actually buy a home in the next 2 to 6 months!
We offer three special, unique services designed exclusively to help First Time Buyers and Renters become HomeOwners. They are:
1. 8 Key Steps To HomeOwnership in 2021.
2. Get Purchase Ready with Our Home Purchase Game Plan.
3. Three Simple Steps to Finding Your Dream Home.
It's easy to GET STARTED, call Kyle at 405-210-5319 to set up your 15-minute phone visit to help you achieve your Goal of HomeOwnership!
- Kyle Noe
First United Team with eXp Realty